Classes & Events at Swedish Medical Center
Our educational classes, seminars and support groups are held on a regular basis to help people from the Denver region and throughout Colorado take an active role in their physical, mental and emotional health care. Please use the links below to learn more about classes and events in different subjects.
Use ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION or call 1-866-7SWEDISH (1-866-779-3347).
All events and classes are open to the public unless noted below.
Free Health Education Classes & Seminars
- Wednesday, October 1: Total Knee Seminar (Whole Foods Southglenn)
- Wednesday, October 8: Weight Loss Seminar (Whole Foods Southglenn)
- Thursday, October 9: Total Hip Seminar (Swedish Medical Center)
- Wednesday, October 15: Total Hip Seminar (Whole Foods Southglenn)
- Hospital Tour
- Breastfeeding Multiples
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Preparation - WOMEN ONLY
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Childbirth Classes
- Birth and Baby Basics
- Childbirth Express
- Childbirth Preparation (Four Weeks)
- Childbirth Preparation (After 30)
- Childbirth Preparation for Teens
- Comfort Techniques
- Early Pregnancy Class
- Labor, Birth and Beyond
- Multiple Connections
- Infant Safety
- Teen Classes
- Other Class Offerings
- All About Baby
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Dunstan Baby Language
- Exceptional Grandparents
- Infant Massage
- Sibling Preparation Class
- Private Classes
Private classes are $80 for the 1st two hours and $40 each additional hour. Please call 303-788-6251 to set up your private offering.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our parent education coordinator.
- Bariatric Surgery Pre-Op Teaching (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve & adjustable band)
- Spine Pre-Op Teaching
- Total Joint Replacement (Knee & Hip) Pre-Op Teaching
- Total Shoulder Replacement Pre-Op Teaching