Questions to Ask Your Provider
These questions may be useful when you talk to your doctor about having your baby.
If your doctor recommends delivery before 39 weeks:
- Is there a problem with my health or the health of my baby that may make me need to have my baby early?
- Can I wait to have my baby until I’m closer to 39 weeks?
About inducing labor:
- Why do you need to induce my labor?
- How will my you induce my labor?
- Will inducing labor increase the chance that I’ll need to have a c-section?
- Why do I need to have a c-section?
- What problems can a c-section cause for me and my baby?
- Can I have a vaginal birth in my future pregnancies?