The Spine Center at Swedish Medical Center, Denver, Colorado
Experiencing Back or Neck Pain?
You're not alone. Back pain is the second-leading reason someone will see his or her doctor.
While most back pain will resolve with simple treatments back pain can become a persistent problem. If your back pain or neck pain is a persistent problem there are many options for treatment.
You don't need to live with back (spine) pain or neck pain. Talk with the experts at Denver's Swedish Medical Center to determine the best treatment (whether back surgery or more conservative approaches) to get you back to enjoying life again.
Our experienced team can help you determine what level of treatment will ease your back pain or neck pain, whether it's conservative therapies or surgery. We will fully discuss your options for managing pain and help you decide what treatment is most appropriate for you.
Comprehensive Spine Care
- Spinal disorders, including conservative treatment using interventional pain procedures and rehabilitation services.
- Acute and long-term surgical management cases.
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar fractures and disc injury requiring spinal fusions, including minimally invasive procedures.
- Complex deformity surgery and scoliosis
- Fractures requiring Kyphoplasty
- Pain via spine pain stimulators/implants
- Patients needing painful hardware removal
- Spinal tumors
- Traumatic spine and spinal cord injuries
- Alternative therapies
In addition to exceptional, high-quality care, our spine patients enjoy concierge services along with high quality linens, Aveda products and access to optional VIP amenities to make their stay as comfortable as possible.