2015 CME Speakers and Topics at Swedish Medical Center
Grand Rounds 2015
All Grand Rounds are held on the third Thursday of the month from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm at Swedish Medical Center in the Spruce C conference room (2nd floor). Lunch is provided. There is no charge to attend.
- March 19 - "Overview of Interventional Pulmonology" - Kendra Hammond, MD
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Pediatrics 2015
All Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Pediatrics CME meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. Meetings are at Swedish Medical Center in the Spruce C conference room. Meals are provided. There is no charge to attend.
- February 24 at 12:30 pm - "Concussion" - Cheryl Melick, MD
- March 10 at 12:30 pm - "Overview of Scleromerma" - Aryeh Fischer, MD
- March 24 at 12:30 pm - "The Demented Ethics of Dementia" - Patsy Barnes
All OB/GYN CME meetings are held on the third Friday of the month from noon to 1pm at Swedish Medical Center in the Dorsey conference room. Lunch is provided. There is no charge to attend.
- March 20 at 12:00 pm - "Fertility Options for Cancer Patients" - Dana Ambler, MD
(Topics, speakers, and locations subject to change.) For CME questions, please contact Gina Brooks (303-788-8839).
Updated February 23, 2015.