2014 CME Speakers and Topics at Swedish Medical Center
Grand Rounds 2014
All Grand Rounds are held on the third Thursday of the month from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm at Swedish Medical Center in the Spruce C conference room (2nd floor). Lunch is provided. There is no charge to attend.
- November 20 - "Antimicrobial Stewardship" - Sean Pawlowski, MD; nursing credit available and 1 COPIC ERS point available to physicians.
- December 18 - "Legalization of Marijuana" - presented by Scott Humphreys, MD
All Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Pediatrics CME meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. Meetings are at Swedish Medical Center in the Spruce C conference room. Meals are provided. There is no charge to attend.
- November 25 at 12:30 pm - "Colo. Electronic Death Registration System" - Mr. Ron Hyman
- December 9 at 12:30 pm - "Bioidentical Hormones" - William Lee, MD
- December 16 at 12:30 pm - "Desensitization to Medications and Vaccines" - Michael Volz (This presentation is in lieu of the December 23 presentation.)
All OB/GYN CME meetings are held on the third Friday of the month from noon to 1pm at Swedish Medical Center in the Spruce C conference room. Lunch is provided. There is no charge to attend.
- November 21 - "Nutrition for Anti-Inflammatory Conditions in Women" - Anna Rachel Dickens-Corbett, MD, and Gia McClosky-Julevich, RN
- December 19 - "What's Normal? Evaluations for Female Sexual Desire Disorders" - Cindi Martin, MD
(Topics, speakers, and locations subject to change.) For CME questions, please contact Gina Brooks (303-788-8839).
Updated November 18, 2014.