Patient and Visitor Resources at Swedish Medical Center
Whether you are coming to Swedish Medical Center for the first time or if you have already stayed at our hospital, the links below and to the left will take you to detailed information about our hospital.
Navigation to Swedish and around Campus
- Directions to Swedish Medical Center in Englewood
- Campus Directories & Map
- Phone Directory (main hospital operator: 303-788-5000)
- Travel Accommodations/Hotel Information
- Swedish Health: Health and Wellness Community Seminars
- Childbirth Classes
- Pre-Surgery Preparation Classes
- Support Groups
- Complimentary Patient Concierge Services
- Send Flowers
PLEASE NOTE: Flowers sent to the hospital must contain a patient name and a room number (room numbers are available by calling Patient Information at 303-788-6555). Flowers CANNOT be sent to patients in our Critical Care Unit (CCU). Please make sure the patient is still in the hospital before ordering; flowers delivered after the patient is discharged cannot be returned for credit. Send flowers to Swedish Medical Center, 501 E. Hampden Ave., Englewood, CO 80113, Attn: Patient Name & Room Number, 303-788-5000.
- Web nursery (photos of Swedish's newborns)