Patient/Family Concierge Services for Swedish Medical Center Patients
A Complimentary Service for Patients and Their Families
Our concierge service improves your quality of life while you are here, helping to alleviate the stress during the surgery and recovery process. We allow you and your family to focus on your health.
OUR PERSONALIZED SERVICE FOR YOU:
- Contact patient/family via phone prior to surgery (spine patients only).
- Alleviate pre-op anxiety by addressing any questions and all non-clinical needs.
- Inform the patient of hospital policies and amenities.
- Offer a tour of your hospital unit highlighting amenities.
- Allow access to patient room and familiarize them with room features.
- Room service & VIP Amenities Menu (gift baskets, flowers, special dining menu & in-room massage) for patients and families. Dial x3663 from any hospital phone between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
PATIENT/FAMILY CONCIERGE SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinate chaplain services.
- Reading materials, magazines, puzzles (must be purchased).
- Information about nearby hotels.
- Restaurant recommendations.
- Discuss services available at The Progressive Health Center.
- Therapeutic Massage
- Yoga and Yoga Therapy
- Stress Management and much more…
Contact Us for Assistance
Regular Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After Hours: Contact the main office at 303-788-4357